Baptist World Mission
Kalbassou Doubassou is a Cameroonian Advanced Nurse and Surgeon, and Director at the BMS-supported Guinebor II hospital in Chad.
Before joining BMS World Mission as an International Mission Worker, Kalbassou was chief personnel co-ordinator at Meskine Hospital in Cameroon. In June 2016 Kalbassou started working at Guinebor II hospital, and after working there for a year, Kalbassou began his service with BMS World Mission as an International Mission Worker.
Kalbassou is married to Maimouna, and they have four adult children and five other younger adopted children.
Current points for prayer and praise:
- Thank God for Kalbassou’s leadership at at Guinebor 2.
- Thank God for the positive changes at Guinebor 2 including the refurbishment of the pavilions (wards) and increase in number of beds.
- Please pray that the Memorandum of Understanding between Guinebor 2 Hospital and the Chadian Ministry of Health will be signed and that the hospital’s land tenure will be granted.
- Please pray for courage, wisdom and discernment to serve the Lord at the hospital.
- Please pray for a spirit of peace among the hospital's staff as well as the served patients and that the Lord would keep the hospital and its staff safe.
- Please pray for national security and stability in Chad.