Brian and Jackie
Chad (BMS World Mission)
Brian and Jackie Chilvers are working as nurses at Guinebor 2 Hospital in Chad.
Chad is one of the poorest countries in the world, so the hospital is tackling huge medical needs with limited resources.
Current points for prayer and praise:
- Thank God for their time at Guinebor 2 as they leave Chad for the last time.
- Thank God for the opportunity to leave colleagues with skills that equip them to continue the work they started in the hospital.
- Thank God for the opportunity to meet with African missionaries who had come to work in Chad.
- Thank God for their safe arrival back in the UK.
- Please pray for renewed energy as they carry out their final home assignment and finish their time with BMS.
- Please pray for stability in Chad and peace for Sudan as several refugees cross into the country.