Brian and Jackie
Chad (BMS World Mission)
Brian and Jackie Chilvers are working as nurses at Guinebor 2 Hospital in Chad.
Chad is one of the poorest countries in the world, so the hospital is tackling huge medical needs with limited resources.
Click here for their latest news from BMS
Current points for prayer and praise:
- Thank God for the support that Brian had when a doctor from Denmark joined the team for a while.
- Thank God for the Christmas celebrations that included a carol service.
- Please pray for renewed energy, strength, daily resilience and wisdom as they continue their work at Guinebor 2.
- Please pray for the children who need to gain weight in order to move on to the next stage of treatment.
- Please pray that cases of severe malaria will reduce.